Hosted Anti-Virus, Malware and USB Memory Stick protection with Symantec Endpoint Protection
Hosted Symantec Endpoint Protection from Save9 adds critical protection to every desktop, laptop and server. As a cloud-managed solution, it sets up in minutes and updates automatically in the background. It’s an easy way to protect your business and your productivity.
Why should I choose Save9 to help reduce my malware and virus threats?
Symantec Endpoint Protection is available as a cloud-managed service from Save9. For a low-cost monthly fee (per protected device) we'll help you setup it up quickly to provide simple, fast and effective protection against viruses or malware and to stop unauthorised copying of data onto USB memory sticks.
Cloud-based Malware Filtering
USB Device Control
Ability to detect and protect against harmful files from USB storage devices - Administrators can deploy a Symantec Endpoint Protection Application and Device Control policy to block all USB Thumb Drives and USB Hard Drives on managed Symantec Endpoint Protection (SEP) clients.
However - you also have the freedom to allow authorised-only USB Drives (e.g. encrypted models of choice) to work normally within your organisation - i.e. not blocking a specific USB drive in the Device Control policy. You can gather the Device ID for the specific device and add that device into the Hardware Devices list in the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (SEPM) Application and Device Control policy.
Symantec Endpoint Protection requires no hardware or operating system to manage on-site and the services are compatible with a wide selection of Windows desktop and server operating systems:
- Fast and effective scanning protects against viruses, worms, trojans and spyware
- Power and convenience of a cloud-managed service with always-on protection
- Set up in just minutes with no additional hardware or training required
- Symantec Insight and SONAR detects new and rapidly mutating malware
- A simple subscription fee reduces capital and operating costs
Symantec.Cloud Endpoint plan
£2.90per user/per month (+VAT)
- Hosted Anti-Virus Scanning and Updates
- Malware and Virus Detection and Removal
- USB Memory Stick Blocking (configurable)
- Compatible with Windows Servers and PCs
- No on-premise hardware required
- Cloud Managed